Monday, 18 November 2013

Monday Melodies #9


Living with Mr M & Les Enfants
 
I have really been neglecting my blog over the last month. Life just seems to be zooming past.
Today I have yet ANOTHER appointment to view a nursery for Pickle. I hate looking for a nursery, there is almost always some news of a battered or molested child being reported on a daily. Also there's the fact most nurseries seems to be run by kids who've just finished school and have barely any life experience, let alone experience looking after a child, not that they're incapable but... Look I'm just saying all kinds of thoughts swirl around your head when you think about exposing your precious, fragile babies to the world.

Anyhow let's get on, it's that time of the week again, time waits for no man and all that...
If you've been following Monday Melodies you will see for yourself that although I'm partial to an old song or two, I'm not really fussed about what type of music it is. I just love Musique!

Lady Antebellem
If you've never heard of them, you haven't lived...okay not quite, but in my opinion, it's great music.  The first song I heard from them 'I need you now' was downloaded to my good old IPOD Touch in no time and today still remains one of my favourites. So here it is, cos I'm in that mood. Not that mood! Get ya mind out the gutter! The slow Jamz mood o'course. Enjoy!  ;-)