Monday, 11 November 2013

Monday Melodies #8

Living with Mr M & Les Enfants

Today could of easily been another Rainy day's and Monday as
  1. I just love the song
  2. and I'm a bit of an old soul.
Every Monday I fight the urge to upload a song well beyond my years and even though I love Music in general I tend to stick to the old stuff as it is so feel good. The Christmas season is coming up expect to see plenty of the good old Nat King Cole up in the place :-)

This year has been beautiful, full of self-development, and progress in all aspects of my life. In business, I have found something that I love doing and I am working with and meeting some really wonderful people. I never dreamed I would be where I am now. Watch this space!

My song represents how I feel about London. Although I complain all the time, London has got to be one of the best cities in the world and even though you will often hear me say "I need some sun" or "I need to get out of here" there is definitely a warm feeling and a fondness I have towards this concrete jungle. She is my friend and one I can't live with or without. The opportunities come in multitudes here and it's and inspiring place to live, you just have to learn to unlock her secrets.  It's where dreams are made. ;-)