Friday, 18 October 2013

Pre-event jitters

It's been a drawn out last couple of weeks and my head has been everywhere but here.  My memory is next to nothing and to be honest my fears of early Dementia are over real! But I can't say I haven't had a good week, just a scatty and busy one.
Our biggest WKYW event yet is tomorrow and I'm overwhelmed with all kinds of different emotions, FEAR being at the top of the list.

I had a good old laugh at myself today. Remembering my first attempt at public speaking for a very small workshop. There was approximately....erm....only 3 people I didn't know there! That didn't stop me shaking like a leaf in a hurricane.  It was ridiculous!

So tomorrow I don't know what I'm gonna be like, but I cheering myself on, Go Kimmi, Go Kimmi, Get Busy, Get Busy! (doing a little pre-celebration jig)
And I'm hoping for God to give me that extra bit of confidence that I desperately need. I keep asking myself what the hell am I really scared of.....
HELLO!!!
  • getting tongue tied
  • talking shit #Miranda moments
  • tripping up
  • repeating myself
  • sounding like an idiot x456
  • forgetting what the hell I'm suppose to be talking about
  • sweating like a piggy
and the list goes on.

However anxious I feel, I am still actually really looking forward to it.
So watch this space and I'll tell you how WELL it went :-)