Sunday, 27 October 2013

Monday Melodies #6

Living with Mr M & Les Enfants


This week we are gonna try something a tad different. Instead of the usual 24hours, I will be keeping the linky open all week!! Some of you might fancy a Tuesday Tune or maybe a Sunday Slow Jam!  Whatever tikkles you bits, you have the whole week to do it :-)

Oh and this week I'm going to be a bit cheeky and put up two songs that I'm feeling because it's my linky and I'm allowed to!! Feel free to do the same if you're as cheeky as me :D

The first song is all about Wii momma madness, free spirited, boogie down, dancehall Queen Kimmi. If you haven't got Just Dance on the Wii then you're missing the FUDGE out!  In fact I'd go all out and say you're a bigger nut job than me. Go get it now!


Second song is by the same group and I love it just as much. Both tunes seem to get the nutty butty side of me out of my shell.  It seems it does the same to Ms Sandra Bullock! Gotta love this lady :-)

 
Come join me for a boogie on Monday Melodies! :-) xx