Sunday, 5 May 2013

Mother say's

For as long as I can remember, my Mother has always told me what I must and mustn't do.  I guess this is something all Mothers must do in order for you to grow up a half decent human being with at least a few morals.

My Mother has been on my case as long as I recall with questions such as "what are you going to do with your life Kim?" You should do this course or why don't you do this or that or THAT!
Nowadays she's not nearly as bad.

Now I feel that through past and present life experience I am able to answer those questions with ease. It is very difficult for some of us to know exactly what occupation we want in life and on top of that what we want from life. It took me until I was 30 something years old to find out exactly what field I want to work and that I also want to be happy and feel passionate about what I do in life and business.

I am now working for myself for a cause I believe in, and although the money is not flowing freely into my pockets, I am excited about all the new opportunities which have arisen.

I have also found a new side love in blogging! :)