Sunday, 26 May 2013

Money, money, money

I recently came into a little change, and it seems as quickly as it came it has disappeared.  I spent Saturday with Ish and Izee, just the 3 of us.  Our plan was to head into Croydon at 11.00 a.m. and shop till we drop, purchasing some well over due items.  We did not get to Croydon until after 1p.m. after dropping off Isa cheeky monkey mischief maker to mums.

The kids needed items of clothing and trainers and all in all I spent up to £400 on my Beautiful but ever growing boys!!! As usual I still did not buy anything for myself or Pudge. :(, but it gave me joy to see their faces when I gave them the freedom to choose what they wanted.

My big sis P is back from her hols to Barbados. Saturday evening she came round to show off her tan, fill me in on family drama and give me the lil food goodies she bought me back from Bim (a word Bajan's use for Barbados)  We are now planning a sister holiday to Barbados for summer 2014 and I can't wait!!! Fun in the sun.






My crazy kids idea of smile for the camera!

Well it's Sunday evening now and I'm as chilled as I can be, with the Mischief Maker tucked up in bed and my other two monkeys glued to the box.  Mr M is out doing 'big man tings' and so my house is at ease.