Wednesday, 22 May 2013

Drink

At sticky fingers Gallery this week, the theme is drink. Although, I doooo love me A CUPPA o'tea, today I'm going to talk about my favourite cocktail of all time my 'Virgin Pina Colada'

Picture this....
Setting:    Oceans Eleven- a bar on the coast of Ochie (otherwise known as Ochio Rios), Jamaica.

Weather:  Warm humid evening(slight breeze, as we're on the coast).

Me in a loose, flowing maxi dress all sun kissed and golden, taking a long stroll with my feet in the warm, wet sand.
Breathing in the crisp, clean, air that is Jamaica with the sounds of reggae music favourites like Bob Marley and Beres Hammond playing in the background.
Listening and laughing at the oldies joking and playing ludo, wiff of Jerk Chicken touching my senses every now and again.

As I relax and take it all in, bubbling with vibes and a sense of freedom in my hand I hold an ice cold, smooth, creamy, sweet Virgin Pina Colada.

Everybody needs one of these in their life, trust me it's the best!!



Didn't have a maxi dress on, but that's definitely a virgin pina colada!